Saturday 26 January 2013

Coot Club

Like Rising Damp's mad genius Rigsby, here I am again writing Christmas cards to myself.

Crawling out of January and finally an actual day-of-race bet...

Chasing maiden Cootamundra could develop into my cliff horse.  But while bookies keep pricing him up at 20s or bigger I'll keep walking like the blind Earl Gloucester into sea air.

He ran well for two and a half miles at Leopardstown last time, and I approve their decision to step him back in trip today in the Grade 2 novice chase.

It's an interesting field because I quite like Texas Jack too, so here I am looking at the 4th and 5th fancied horses in a market of six. Rude then not to do a little forecast too.


In my view this is worth a decent 2.5% stake so there may be issues about getting on. Thankfully there are a number of bookies offering those 20s.



No comments:

Post a Comment